Sunday, September 28, 2008

Just Great Designs




I took a peek at the this wonderful shop this morning and saw so many things I liked I had a hard time choosing which photos to put up on my blog. The very talented owner of etsy shop
http://eclatdesigns.etsy.com/ is a wonderful photographer as well as a jewelry deigner. This is what she tells us in her profile:
"I started making jewelry fairly recently and discovered that I have a passion for it. It started when, at the age of 29, I got my ears re-pierced. I suddenly developed an interest in making earrings. I think it was my rational mind's way of curbing my shopping. I had so much fun making earrings that I expanded to necklaces and bracelets. I never thought of myself as particularly "crafty," but I find that the more I do, the more I want to do. Making jewelry relaxes me.As for photography, that's something I've always done. It's always been personal for me. There are few things I enjoy more than spending a day alone with my camera. I have photos all over my house, in frames, albums, boxes, and totes. They are not just shots of friends and family; I love scenes that are evocative of good memories. I decided it might be fun to share those scenes and see if they struck a chord with anyone else."


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, this is awesome!! Thank you so much!

MichelleB said...

Very beautiful, there is def. something relaxing about making jewelry. I wear jewelry that I designed and also some pretty jewelry I bought from idonowidont.com/, I like wearing a mix of both diamond and craft! Thanks for the post!