Sunday, January 11, 2009

Before and After


I have previously blogged about the amazing results you can get with a piece of jewelry using liver of sulphur. I thought it would be interesting to show my latest piece of jewelry before during and after antiquing the piece with liver of sulphur. For all of you out there who are a bit anxious about working with liver of sulphur, it can literally transform your artisan jewelry. Although this particular bracelet is lovely as is, it becomes even more beautiful after treating it to a bath of liver of sulphur and then giving it a whirl in the tumbler. I would love to hear what you think! Step 2 or the ugly part of this process will be posted in the next few days.

3 comments:

The Beading Gem said...

I love the design so far!! Pearl

Unknown said...

Thanks so much Pearl.

Bhavatmaj seth said...

Traditional and ethnic Indian jewelry has been an all time favorite among people.