Sunday, April 27, 2008

Proud to Present my Latest Creations!

These are two of my latest creations with wire wrapping. I learned wire working techniques and methods from Master Artisan, Sharilyn Miller, at her Wild Wire Women Retreat, at her home in Idyllwild, California (see my previous posts). Her wonderful books and DVDs are available on her website. Add these to your collection and perhaps you will be inspired to take one of Sharilyn's wonderful workshops. I did and couldn't be happier with the results.




5 comments:

Unknown said...

i really like the last one! amazing!

Unknown said...

Thanks so much.

The Beading Gem said...

Very good coiling resulting in an unique design. I like it!!

Marie said...

love the bracelet, it's really cool!

Jewelry Rockstar said...

I love this coiling technique! This on my list of things to learn...

www.brookebrimmjewelrydesign.blogspot.com