Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Artgirlx

Today I am featuring the beautiful artwork of Tracy Suter. Please read her bio below:

"I am a painter, photographer and mixed media artist from Victoria, BC. I have Paintings, Prints and Pendants in my shop now! All of my paintings are mixed media oils or acrylics....and yes, the house paintings are really house-shaped! I am inspired by many things; imagery, phrases, movies, everyday life, literature and other artists. I am a graduate of Emily Carr Institute of Design in Vancouver, BC (BFA Photography) I spent many years as a graphic designer in advertising and publishing and am currently a full time student studying Art Therapy. Thanks for visiting my shop! Look for more pendants and more art in the new year!Visit me at my blog http://www.smashart.blogspot.com

No comments: