Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Staci Rose

Today's featured artist is Staci of stacirose. Please read her profile below:

"All pieces are original, hand-made, and one of a kind!Here's what some of my customers have said!
"Very impressive in every way.", Kate, NY
"Gorgeous earings; fast shipping; Will buy from again; good seller.", Livia, FL
"I love this piece. Mystical. Good transaction.", John, PA
"Sophistication PLUS Beautifully designed & well made jewelry by excellent Artist.", Lyn, NC
"Very fast shipping, thanks my son loves it!", Jody, WI
"Nice picture frame. Excellent communication and fast shipping. Highly recommend!", Mike, MD
"Beautiful Jewelry I plan to be a returning customer A+.", Bonnie, CT
"Even better than pictured, fast shipment, great to work with.", Nancy, WA
"Beautiful merchandise. Business-like. Thank you.", Rebecca, GA
"Wow! Great earrings, great price, amazingly fast, well-packed shipping. Thanks!", Georgia, LA
"Beautiful work & fast shipping. Will be back again! Super Creations.", Linda, AZ

My name is Staci and I am an artist living and growing in the San Francisco Bay Area. I hope you enjoy my work as much as I enjoyed making it.I am a proud member of: WWAO - Worldwide Women's Art Organization EBSQ - an art collective.Please visit me at:
http://stacirose.blogspot.com
You can also find great Etsy Judaica items as well as Isreali Etsy sellers here: http://israelisonetsy.blogspot.com/

No comments: