Monday, October 22, 2007

Personality Plus Boutique

Today I am featuring the wonderful shop of Adrienne Nielsen and her mother, Charlotte Butler. Please read her bio below:
Welcome to my Etsy Shop! I'm not sure how I did it, but I gave myself the etsy name of AdrienneN, but this site is definately "Personality Plus Boutique"!I am dedicated to bringing you unique, quality embroidered gifts at an unbeatable price! I LOVE to customize orders so if you want something specific let me know and I will let you know what I can do. All of our orders are completed in a smoke free, pet free home where we will give your items our highest quality treatments!I also offer bulk pricing, so if you have a group that want the same product (it still can be personalized with their name!) then let me know and I'll get you a quote.Check out my blog for my MANY options on what you can do with our products!

1 comment:

Me said...

Thank you for the nice accolades!

BJ